Sunday, January 23, 2011

New New New

Well, it has been quite a long time since I've posted.

But, here we are again.

So much has changed in the last fewmonths. I ended a long relationship, I dropped out of Seminary at North Park, got baptized (water and the Holy Spirit!), moved back home to Minnesota, started nannying again, moved into (yet another) Pink House with some amazing women, started going to the Gallery Covenant Church and started dating an amazing man.

It has been an insane time. In.Sane.

As with most transitions in my life, it has been a time of major reflection, repentance and new vision for moving forward. After being in Michigan this summer, I went through an intense bout of counseling that, when coupled with this most recent set of changes, leaves me with an overwhelming feeling that I am growing up.

So, read along. The adventures of a slightly crazy, mostly honest, flawed, God-captivated, not-so-young-but-still-young, woman.

Enjoy.
Ode to 4735 N Campbell. Too short.

No comments: